Kelso Old Parish Church celebrates 250 years of Worship

Kelso Old Parish invited the Lodge to attend their 250th anniversary celebrations in the presence of the Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland –
A wonderful service of celebration of the church’s history. 

The Lodge has been associated with the church since 1701 when the old Kelso Lodge adopted the name of St John 58, St John being the Patron Saint of the church. Twelve well presented Brethren engaged with the local community. A proud moment for the Lodge.

Our late Brother Rev Dudley Fox PM became minister there in 1982. His main reason for coming to Kelso was to rescue the Old Parish Church from the brink which only a man of Dudley’s strength of character could achieve and achieve he did, much to the gratitude of the parishioners.

Site Statistics
  • Today's visitors: 0
  • Today's page views: : 0
  • Total visitors : 11,084
  • Total page views: 15,545